The World Was Wide Enough The World Was Wide Enough

This is amazing! I didn't notice any problems with the animation or it being messy and everything seemed perfectly timed with the mouth movement and the audio. I'm also a big fan of Hamilton which i'm going to see in London next year. Keep up the great work :)

Botton... Botton...

Great animation :) I think it would be better with more sound effects

Selling in School Selling in School

Haha, this is really good man! I love the animation and the story made me laugh as I can relate strongly, but I use to sell drawings of the teachers with a few.. Enhancements with their faces but none the less, made me money and got me excluded.. Totally worth it.. Anyhow keep up the good work!

TurkeyTom responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! And yeah, Its cool to hear your story, ive actually found that quite a few people on the internet sold comics and drawings in school as well. I actually continued to sell stuff in school after that, like in middle school I sold videogames that I made for the school computers, and in highschool right now I sell sodas out of my locker, which has been super successful. But anyways, since you liked it, I would appreciate u subscribing to my youtube channel where I make more videos just like this. The link can be found in the project description.

Pound the Puss Pound the Puss

Really fun game, loved the small comical parts throughout. Be sure to make more like this!

OrangePylon responds:

Thanks a lot!

Quest for Pancake Quest for Pancake

Really fun game and it's not too challenging which makes it easier to play, especially when someones not in the mood to strain their brain. ( Like myself )

I Pray for You (Rezo por vos) I Pray for You (Rezo por vos)

This is really good man, especially considering you did it in less than 6 hours

GiaanRG2000 responds:

Thank you! I made it in a short time because I already had the base to make it. Having the song already done it's too easy. You can visit the link I put in description, will take you to a video with the original song so you can listen (it's very beautiful :')
Thank you for liking! ^-^