The World Was Wide Enough The World Was Wide Enough

This is amazing! I didn't notice any problems with the animation or it being messy and everything seemed perfectly timed with the mouth movement and the audio. I'm also a big fan of Hamilton which i'm going to see in London next year. Keep up the great work :)

Botton... Botton...

Great animation :) I think it would be better with more sound effects

Selling in School Selling in School

Haha, this is really good man! I love the animation and the story made me laugh as I can relate strongly, but I use to sell drawings of the teachers with a few.. Enhancements with their faces but none the less, made me money and got me excluded.. Totally worth it.. Anyhow keep up the good work!

TurkeyTom responds:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! And yeah, Its cool to hear your story, ive actually found that quite a few people on the internet sold comics and drawings in school as well. I actually continued to sell stuff in school after that, like in middle school I sold videogames that I made for the school computers, and in highschool right now I sell sodas out of my locker, which has been super successful. But anyways, since you liked it, I would appreciate u subscribing to my youtube channel where I make more videos just like this. The link can be found in the project description.

Star Gazer Ep. 3 Star Gazer Ep. 3

Haha, I love all three parts of this, keep up the good work buddy, only wish they was longer

VinnyOh responds:

thank you! there are a few more episodes in the little story line so keep an eye out... the next two will be up tomorrow when new grounds lets me put more up...

Angry Luigi Angry Luigi